Frequently asked questions:
1. What date and where are the next KoOKyLoCo events?
Bank Holiday Sunday 6th May 2018 at the Tropicana Beach Club
Bank Holiday Sunday 26th August 2018 at the Tropicana Beach Club
2. What is the age range of KoOKyLoCo events?
Over 21’s (Sorry teenie boppers, you’ll have to go elsewhere)
3. Who is KoOKyLoCo’s audience?
Everyone is welcome, KoOKyLoCo transcends all races and genders.
4. What’s the music policy?
A hardcore partying KoOKyLoCo mix of the best in House, Hip Hop & RnB plus a splash of Old Skool Garage and 80’s/90’s classics.
5. Is there a specific dress code for your events?
Dress code for 6th May is, extremely colourful, put on your best threads to look and feel good, party all night and simply enjoy yourself. We will be giving away FREE masks on entry and you can also get FREE glitter makeup if you arrive early. However, you are, of course, free to wear your own mask to match your outfit.
Dress code for 26th August is Carnival theme, masks, beads, colourful outfits and once again put on your best threads to look and feel good, party all night and simply enjoy yourself.
6. How much are tickets?
Limited early bird tickets are £7.00 + BF.
1st wave tickets are £9.00 + BF.
2nd wave tickets are £15.00 + BF.
3rd wave tickets are £20.00 + BF.
7. What is Tropicana Beach Club
Step into Tropicana Beach Club and experience a trip to paradise without ever having to step foot out of London. From a ‘lagoon pool’ style dance floor surrounded by VIP beach cabanas to two bars, party booths and unique design features including over 500 tropical bird decorations and a jungle of exotic flowers and plants, Tropicana Beach Club, hosting group sizes of up to 600 is a fun filled destination for anyone looking for a little escape from the hustle and bustle of London.
8. Do you offer any special packages for birthday’s or hen parties etc?
Yes, of course, simply email email@example.com or whatsapp/text 07742840152 before you buy your tickets and we will work out a lovely package deal for you.
9. Can we reserve tables for the night?
Yes, there are a few tables available for the night. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/text 07742840152 before you buy your tickets for more details.
10. Where can I buy tickets from?
You can purchase tickets on DesignMyNight
11. If I buy a ticket and cannot attend, do you give refunds?
Unfortunately, we cannot give refunds on any tickets sold. This is something we hope to implement in the future. If you cannot attend an event that you have bought a ticket for, why not sell or give it to a special friend?
12. I sometimes get hungry at events, is there food available on the night?
Yes, we have a special bar snacks menu that will keep you going throughout the night. You can purchase the following:
- PORK RIBS with pineapple BBQ sauce (12pcs) £10.50
- JERK CHICKEN WINGS with Caribbean island sauce (12pcs) £10.50
- NACHOS £10.50
- GRILLED HALLOUMI & WATERMELON BITES with a micro herb & pumpkin seed salad £9.00
- CHICKEN BITES with BBQ sauce (12pcs) £9.00
- LARGE FRIES £7.00
- TROPICANA BEACH BOARDS @ £20.00 per board, which include a couple of sharing options, as well as Tropicana’s Taco sticks.
13. I read that you offer glitter and gems face painting on the night. Is this true and is this free?
Yes, it’s true and yes it’s free. We will have 2 Angels from ShineShack from 10.30 to 12.30 applying glitter and gems for those that want it. Please arrive early as it’s a first come, first serve basis.